Buying and selling a home can be an extremely overwhelming and emotional process and you want to be sure that you have the right agent and brokerage on your side.
Countrywide Village Realty is the only boutique real estate brokerage that is brand dedicated and created for the Lake Cowichan community. Countrywide prides its self on being a local boutique brokerage that has the ability to work together and leverage our teams diverse expertise to guide you through your real estate journey.
So, why hire a boutique real estate brokerage?
- Commitment – Relationships are valued above the real estate transaction. An agent working in a boutique office will want to ensure you have the best experience possible and will go above and beyond on each and every transaction.
- Marketing – Most brokerages have access to the same marketing platforms like MLS. However, a boutique brokerage can offer you countless unique promotional opportunities as they often outsource this aspect of the business to professionals who specialize in various aspects such as social media and video creation. When it comes to innovated marketing ideas, advertising and company policies (because there is no corporate office) boutique brokerages have more flexibility and creative freedom.
- Market Knowledge – A boutique brokerage will be localized with clear understanding of the community, the people and the local market. Countrywide agents are all long time community members and can leverage a lifetime of local connections and knowledge. Your experience with a smaller agency will feel more community oriented.
- Flexibility – A boutique brokerage likely has lower overhead costs compared to a franchised broker which may make the boutique office more flexible when it comes to negotiating commissions and your expectations, agents working for a smaller boutique office will want to ensure you have the best experience possible.
- Education – All agents want to provide their clients with the best service possible and therefore understand how important it is to keep on top of changing rules and regulations of the real estate industry. In a boutique office, agents have direct access to guidance and one-on-one training from their peers, especially established agents with many years of experience.
Choosing a brokerage to represent you is an extremely important decision and it isn’t always an easy choice. The business model of the boutique brokerage is focused on the customer experience where real estate transactions are tailored to you and your specific needs.